Wednesday 15 June 2011

Who came home, who still gone, who restin in peace


 I am good, I am gone.

You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me
You have knocked me off my feet again got me feeling like I'm nothing
You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard, calling me out when I'm wounded
You, pickin' on the weaker man

Well, you can take me down with just one single blow
But you don't know what you don't know

Someday I'll be living in a big old city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean?









Love, peace and fashion Ivanka
Skirt, Top: Second-hand, Blazer: Orsay, Shoes: Gate, Bag: Second-hand

16 comments:

  1. sukňa je krásna, má nádhernú farbu a pravdaže s topom. Trošku mi vadí opasok a košík, ale tak každému sa iné páči.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krásná sukýnka! Sluší ti to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with your skirt and sandals!
    what an amazing outfit wow!!!
    great bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Čo to tam za farebnú princeznú na tých fotkách...máš krásne boty a úsmev

    ReplyDelete
  5. vyhlasuje ťa za kočku najvyššieho stupňa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. to máš zo dekáča tú sukňu??čooo? oh, bomba...aj ja chcem váš sekáč

    ReplyDelete
  7. celé pekné, zvláštne ako som si oblúbila červenú a ružovú pokope :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krasna kombinacia farieb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super farbičky, ale vadí mi tam to sako :)

    ReplyDelete